We Offer Safe and Convenient Payment Options
Korean Consulting & Translation Service, Inc. aims to make your transaction as fast, easy and secure as possible. To that end, we accept payments by any of the following three convenient methods:
1) Credit Card through PayPal (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express)
Payments to Korean Consulting and Translation Service, Inc. through PayPal are convenient, secure and “verified”. Your credit card information is revealed to no one – not even us! The PayPal icon on the right will take you to the PayPal site where you will be asked for your credit card information.
Special Points of Note for an Easy PayPal Payment
- PayPal is the only method we use for accepting credit card payments. We cannot process your payment on your behalf, even if you were to provide your credit card information to us over the phone or by email.
- PayPal’s extra-high security requires that you enter your credit card information, address and telephone number EXACTLY as they appear on your billing statement.
- After clicking the link below, you will be taken to a page on the PayPal server. The first thing you need to do is fill in the payment amount under “Unit Price” and click Update Totals.
- Then, if you are a PayPal member, simply log in and finish the payment. Otherwise, if you are not a PayPal member and don’t want to become one, click the hyperlink (which says “Continue”) under “Don’t have a PayPal account?” to process the payment without signing up for PayPal.
2) Bank Transfer
Let us know if you’d like to pay by wire transfer and we will be glad to forward information about the process.
3) Personal or Company Check, Money Order or Cashier’s Check
Don’t want to pay online by credit card and prefer to avoid the hassle and fees of a bank transfer? We’re always glad to accept your check or money order at our mailing address below.